1 January–30 September 2016
- Total income, Q3: SEK 215.3 (287.6) million
9 months: SEK 759.7 (834.0) million
- EBITDA, Q3: SEK 50.9 (114.0) million
9 months: SEK 211.4 (306.6) million
- Result before tax, Q3: SEK –22.4 (52.4) million
9 months: SEK 23.4 (124.5) million
- Result per share after tax, Q3: SEK –0.22 (1.10) million
9 months: SEK 0.74 (2.61)
Events in the third quarter
- Weak market due to seasonality and structural and geopolitical reasons.
- Reversal of previously recognised tax expense of SEK 11.9 million in Switzerland.
- Another quarter without a Lost Time Injury.
Events after the end of the third quarter
- Sale and leaseback agreement for IMOIIMAX tanker Stena Image signed in mid-October.
- Sale and leaseback agreement for suezmax tanker Stena Supreme. Transfer of ownership takes place at the end of November.
|Total income, SEK million||215.3||287.6||759.7||834.0||1 086.6|
|EBITDA, SEK million||50.9||114.0||211.4||306.6||423.8|
|EBITDA, USD million||5.9||13.5||25.2||36.4||50.3|
|Operating result, SEK million||–9.8||60.7||35.2||152.0||209.6|
|Result after tax, SEK million||–10.6||52.4||35.2||124.5||173.9|
|Equity ratio, %||44||43||44||43||43|
|Return on equity, %||5||6||5||6||10|
|Available liquid funds, including unutilised credit facilities, SEK million||401.0||362.5||401.0||362.5||367.1|
|Result per share after tax, SEK||–0.22||1.10||0.74||2.61||3.64|
|Equity per share, SEK||40.11||38.27||40.11||38.27||39.15|
|Lost Time Injury||0||0||0||0||0|